- This event has passed.
FALL FOOD DRIVE – Now thru Friday, October 1st
September 1 - October 1
YOU CAN help the homeless, hungry and hurting men, women, children and families in our community by participating in our Fall Food Drive. Last year, the Mission’s kitchen prepared 97,897 nutritious meals for our residential guests along with providing meals through our Grab & Go Meals to anyone in need of a meal in the community 365 days a year. We need YOUR HELP in keeping our kitchen stocked to help us continue meeting this need.
Who can be involved?
- Any individual, church, business or organization that is willing to collect food items from our list of items needed.
What should we do to get involved?
- Purchase the items needed from the list and drop them off at the Mission Office – 321 W. Mulberry Street. LIST OF ITEMS NEEDED
- Make a monetary donation towards restocking our shelves with the items needed. DONATE HERE TO SUPPORT THE FALL FOOD DRIVE
When is the Food Drive?
- Now thru October 1.
Why support the Kokomo Rescue Mission Fall Food Drive?
- We provide two meals a day, 365 days a year, to the community.
- We serve our residential guest three meals a day, every day.
- We offer food assistance, to anyone who income qualifies, by giving bags of groceries and other items as needed.
- We could not do all of the above without the generous donations from people like you!
Thank you for helping to feed the hungry in our community!