FALL FOOD DRIVE – September 1-September 24
September 1 - September 24
YOU CAN help the homeless, hungry and hurting men, women, children and families in our community by participating in our Fall Food Drive. Last year, the Mission’s kitchen prepared 97,897 nutritious meals for our residential guests along with providing meals through our Grab & Go Meals to anyone in need of a meal in the community 365 days a year. We need YOUR HELP in keeping our kitchen stocked with the following food items to help us continue meeting this need.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NEEDED (please no expired items):
- Beef Stew
- Broth & Sauces
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Carrots
- Canned Peas
- Canned Chicken
- Canned Mixed Vegetables
- Chili & Soups
- Cream Soups
- Dry Pasta
- Pasta Sauce
- Peanut Butter
- Salad Dressings
- Canned Beans – (all varieties)
DROP-OFF LOCATIONS FOR THESE ITEMS (grocery bags available with the list of items needed at all locations):
- Kokomo Rescue Mission – 321 W. Mulberry St.
- Kokomo City Hall – 100 S. Union St.
- Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram – 1220 E. Blvd.
- Cross America – 840 Daniel Dr.
- Gordon Food Service (GFS) – 1745 E. Havens St.
- Meijer – 2301 E. Markland Ave.
- Sam’s Club – 1917 E. Markland Ave. (available after Sept. 6th)
- Sunspot Natural Market – 3717 S. Reed St.
- Waddell’s IGA – 125 W. Main St., Russiaville
- Walmart – 1920 E. Markland Ave.
- Community First Bank Locations: Downtown, West Branch, Hoffer Branch
- Financial Builders Federal Credit Union: Main Location
- First Farmer’s Bank & Trust Locations: Northeast, Kokomo South, Downtown Square, Central Branch
- Solidarity Community FCU Locations: Main, Dixon Square