- This event has passed.
RED RIBBON CHRISTMAS APPLICATION DATES
November 2, 2022 @ 10:00 am - December 1, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
APPLY FOR YOUR RED RIBBON CHRISTMAS BOX!
RED RIBBON CHRISTMAS BOXES CONTAIN GIFTS FOR EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD, PAPER PRODUCTS, HYGIENE ITEMS AND A GROCERY GIFT CARD TO HELP YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS.
WE WILL BE TAKING APPLICATIONS NOVEMBER 2 – DECEMBER 1, 2022 AT THE LOCATIONS BELOW.
*** THIS IS AN INCOME-QUALIFIED PROGRAM ***
Grace United Methodist Church, 219 W. Mulberry St., Kokomo, IN 46901
- Nov. 2 – 10:00am-1:00pm and 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Nov. 3 – 10:00am-1:00pm
- Nov. 16 – 10:00am-1:00pm and 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Nov. 30 – 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Dec. 1 – 10:00am-1:00pm
Cass County: Emmaus Mission, 805 Spencer St., Logansport, IN 46947
- Nov. 9 – 10:00am-1:00pm
Clinton County: Paul Phillippe Resource Center, 401 W. Walnut St., Frankfort, IN 46041
- Nov. 9 – 3:00pm-5:30pm
Miami County: Zion Chapel Church, 915 S. Broadway, Peru, IN 46970
- Nov. 10 – 12:00 Noon-2:30pm
REQUIREMENTS FOR INCOME QUALIFYING:
- A current government issued photo ID required for person applying.
- Social Security cards and Birth Certificates or proof of birth dates for all household members.
- Proof of household income. This could be one of the following items – Show a food stamp card along with a grocery receipt that is less than 30 days old or show current balance on the App that must show a balance greater than $0.01 – A current letter from Family Services documenting you are approved for food stamps and date approved – A recent award letter from Medicaid, TANIF, WIC, SSI or SSDI or a letter stating that n application has been approved for government assistance, these letters may be obtained from the appropriate agency – If you live in subsidized housing (you receive government assistance with paying your rent) you MUST show a copy of you lease or the current recertification letter – A copy of last years IRS 1040 Tax Form.
The Kokomo Rescue Mission reserves the right to ask for expense accountability.
For questions, please call the office at 765-456-3838.