- This event has passed.
Red Ribbon Christmas Application Dates
November 7, 2019 - December 6, 2019
Howard County –
Kokomo Rescue Mission (321 W. Mulberry St., Kokomo)
- Friday, November 8 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. *
- Monday, November 11 from 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. *
- Wednesday, November 13 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. *
- Friday, November 15 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. *
- Monday, November 18 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. *
- Thursday, November 21 from 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 25 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4 from 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 6 from 2 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. LAST DAY TO APPLY!!
Kokomo Urban Outreach – Trinity United Methodist Church (1701 S. Locke St., Kokomo)
- Tuesday, November 12 from 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. *
Greentown – First United Methodist Church (127 S. Meridian St., Greentown)
Location Date: (location across the street in the Fellowship Hall):
- Monday, November 18 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. *
Civic Towers – residents only (210 E. Taylor St.)
- Wednesday, November 20 from 10:00 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Terrace Towers – residents only (605 S. Bell St.)
- Wednesday, November 20 from 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Miami County – Zion Chapel Church (915 S. Broadway, Peru, IN)
- Thursday, November 7 from 12 noon – 2 p.m. *
Clinton County – Paul Phillippe Resource Center (401 W. Walnut St., Frankfort)
- Tuesday, November 12 from 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. *
- Tuesday, November 19 from 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. *
Cass County – Emmaus Mission (805 Spencer St., Logansport)
- Tuesday, November 19 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. *
* Early Bird Registration – Dates in bold italics with a complete application are eligible for a chance to win a $100.00 grocery card.
You will be denied for Christmas Assistance with KRM if you do not have complete information! Please note that this is an income qualified program. Please bring the following items:
- A current government photo ID for the person applying.
- Original Social Security Card for everyone over the age of 1 year old.
– Government issued Birth Certificate (for infants only—under 1 year old).
- Birthdate for everyone in the household.
– Birth Certificate is preferred or an official document with printed birthdate, including year.
- Proof of household income IS required. You MUST have one of the following:
– A copy of 2018 IRS 1040 tax form.
– A letter from FSSA documenting that you are approved for Food Stamps and the date approved.
– An EBT (SNAP) card along with a grocery receipt. The receipt must show an EBT (SNAP) purchase in the last 30 days or use your cell phone to call the number on the back of card and allow us to listen to transaction within the last 30 days.
– A recent award letter from Medicaid, TANF, WIC, SSI or SSDI . This letter may be obtained from the appropriate agency.
– A copy of your lease or most recent re-certification letter showing you currently live in subsidized housing (you receive assistance for paying for your rent).