- This event has passed.
Red Ribbon Christmas Application Dates
November 27, 2017 - December 4, 2017
Kokomo Rescue Mission (321 W. Mulberry St.) FINAL DATE:
- Friday, December 1 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m
You could be denied for Christmas Assistance with KRM if you do not have complete information! Please bring the following items:
- A current photo ID for the person applying.
- Social Security Cards and birth dates for EVERYONE in your home.
- One proof of income IS necessary. You MUST have one of the following:
- A copy of last year’s IRS 1040 form.
- A letter from Family Services documenting that you are approved for Food Stamps and the date approved.
- A Food Stamp card along with a grocery receipt that is less than 30 days old. The receipt must show an EBT F/S balance of greater than $0.00.
- A recent letter from Medicaid, TANF, WIC, SSI or SSDI or a letter stating that an application has been filed for government assistance. These letters may be obtained from the appropriate agency.
- A copy of your lease or most recent re-certification letter showing you live in subsidized housing (you receive assistance for paying your rent.)