- This event has passed.
Red Ribbon Christmas Application Dates
November 7, 2018 - November 30, 2018
Kokomo Rescue Mission (321 W. Mulberry St.) Location Dates:
- Monday, November 26 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 28 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Friday, November 30 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. LAST DAY TO APPLY!!
You will be denied for Christmas Assistance with KRM if you do not have complete information! Please note that this is an income qualified program. Please bring the following items:
- A current photo ID for the person applying.
- One form of identification for every person in the household. We accept: Social Security Cards, Medicare Card (it must have the recipient’s SS# on the card), or Birth Certificates (for infants only – under 1 year old).
- Birthdate (with year) for everyone in the household
- One proof of income IS necessary. You MUST have one of the following:
- A copy of last year’s IRS 1040 form.
- A letter from Family Services documenting that you are approved for Food Stamps and the date approved.
- A Food Stamp card along with a grocery receipt that is less than 30 days old. The receipt must show an EBT F/S balance of greater than $0.00.
- A recent letter from Medicaid, TANF, WIC, SSI or SSDI or a letter stating that an application has been filed for government assistance. These letters may be obtained from the appropriate agency.
- A copy of your lease or most recent re-certification letter showing you live in subsidized housing (you receive assistance for paying your rent.)