KRM can always use donations of non-grocery items, which you can drop off at the mission or our resale stores. Click the links below to learn more.
The following lists include specific items that are needed for particular ministries. Donations can be brought to our main office at 321 W. Mulberry St. in Kokomo.
- Men’s Deodorant
- Hand Soap
- Paper Products such as: Paper Towels, Toilet Tissue, Facial Tissue
- Disinfectant Spray
- Powder Laundry Detergent
- #10 Cans of Fruit, Fresh Fruit
- Salad dressings (any flavor, large containers preferred)
- Salt (large containers preferred)
- Butter, Mayonnaise, Ketchup and Mustard
- Black Pepper (large containers preferred)
- Baking Powder
- Shortening, Cooking Oil and Olive Oil
- Seasonings (large containers are helpful): Oregano, Cumin, Garlic, Taco Seasoning, Cajun
- #10 Cans of Vegetables
- #10 Cans of Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti/Marinara Sauce
- 46-oz. Cans Tomato Juice
- Sugar (10-lb. bags and larger)
- Flour (10-lb. bags and larger)
- Men’s Hygiene Products such as: Deodorant, Body Wash, Razors, Shaving Cream
- Towels and Washcloths (new or clean, gently used)
- XL Twin Fitted, XL Flat Sheets and Standard Size pillow cases (new or clean, gently used)
- Twin Blankets (new or clean, gently used)
- Pillows (must be made of materials rated “Bacteria Free” and “Non-Flammable”)
- Fresh Fruits and Fresh Vegetables
- Healthy Snacks (such as carrot sticks, gold fish, yogurts)
- Ranch Dressing
- Sippy Cups
- Baby Bottles
- High Chairs and Table Booster Seats – gently used or new
- Girls Undershirts
- Bath Towels and Dish Towels
- Women of Faith Bibles and Journals
- Dry Erase Markers
- Craft Supplies for Kids – construction paper, stickers, glue, glitter, etc.
- Children’s Non-prescription Cough and Cold Medications
- Non-prescription Meds such as Ibuprofen, Tylenol, cold medications, etc.
- Gently used furniture and appliances
- Gently used household items
If you cannot bring your items to the Mission, please call (765) 456-3838 to schedule a pick up in Howard County. A freewill donation is appreciated with local pick ups to help with fuel costs.
Pick ups within Howard County are scheduled on the following days:
Monday 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
For more information about scheduling a pick up, outside of Howard County. please call the Mission Office at (765) 456-3838.
Pick ups outside Howard County are scheduled on:
Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Note – Outside Howard County there is a $10 fee for pick up and there are some geographical limits.
- In reasonable running condition
- No major mechanical problems
- No serious blemishes on the body, paint or interior
If you’d like to donate a car, please call (765) 456-3838. You will receive a tax-deductible receipt for the gross proceeds received from the sale of the vehicle.