Here’s a delicious (and very sharable) recipe just in time for Thanksgiving! Filled with creamy, cheesy goodness — and plenty of bacon! — this recipe is a holiday favorite, and we hope it will become one of yours, too. May your celebration with loved ones be that much warmer and more special. Enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed, cut in half
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1/4 c Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese (more if you’d like)
- 1 tsp. garlic (more if you’d like)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a casserole dish.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Spread onto baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes. They should be crispy on the edges and soft inside.
- Place the bacon in a large skillet, and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until crisp and browned. When finished, drain grease.
- Stir in the Brussels sprouts, heavy cream, breadcrumbs, cheese and more salt and pepper. Transfer to casserole dish. Sprinkle additional cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top and heated through, 20 to 25 minutes.