Ways to Make a Difference
Volunteers are the heart of so many of KRM’s outreach programs … and we’d love to have you join us! Whether you help serve a meal, prepare items for Red Ribbon Christmas Boxes, or assist with office tasks, they are ALL important to spreading help and hope in our community. Learn more about upcoming events here, or read the sections below.
- Food Prep – before lunch
- Serve Meals – lunch or dinner
- Decorate the dining room for holidays
- Clean and Package Toys – weekdays
- Wrap Gifts – days or evenings
Care & Share Store
Open Arms Women’s Ministry
- Receptionist – answer phone, greet visitors
- Lead Bible Study for Women
- Organize Activities for Women or Children
- February: Walk a Mile in My Shoes
- Easter Dinner
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Red Ribbon Christmas boxes
- Outside Cleanup
- Plan an Evening of Activities for Women and Children
- Yes, We CAN! – September youth scavenger hunt for canned food
Learn more about the Mission
Invite Us: Executive Director Van Taylor or Chief Ministry Officer Dave Boss can fill your pulpit or speak to your class on Sunday morning or evening. Our tabletop display, along with a mission representative, is available for mission emphasis events.
Tour the Mission: Individuals, families, groups or Sunday school classes are welcome to tour KRM to see what God is doing. And consider our volunteer opportunities while there!
To inquire about volunteer opportunities: Please call KRM at (765) 456-3838, or fill out our Contact Us form.
Join Our Prayer Team:
- Every Second Monday of the each month at 1:00 PM in the Chapel at the Main Office (321 W. Mulberry St.). Volunteers come together to pray over a list of prayer requests from various parts of this ministry, including a walk upstairs to pray over each bed where the men will sleep.
- Every Fourth Friday at Noon in the Chapel at the Main Office (321 W. Mulberry St.). Join Pastor Nicky in praying over the ministry here at the Mission.Pray that the men, women and children in our shelters will find eternal hope and joy in the glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Current prayer requests:
Pray that the men, women and children in our shelters will find eternal hope and joy in the glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Every holiday brings some measure of sadness to those who have lost their home and family. Pray that the men and women in our shelters will turn to Jesus Christ, who loves them intensely, died to pay the price for their sins, rose from the grave offering forgiveness, hope and a new life in Him.